Click on the Store of your Choice to start shopping
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn How it Works!
How do i place my order?
- Searching for the products by keying the product on the ‘Search’ bar
- Browsing the ‘Category menu’
- Contacting Epepea Support Agents through the chat and request for the product(s) if you have a challenge in navigation
- Once you find the items, click the “Add to Cart” button. After adding the item to the cart, a popup on the side will appear, giving you the options to either continue shopping or to check out. You can also click on ‘My Cart’ to check out.
- If you have an account and have not logged on, you will be prompted to ‘Sign In’ to your account or if you do not have an account, you will be required to ‘Register’ and create a new account if this is your first order. You can also check out as a guest.
- Enter a ‘Shipping Address, choose a shipping method, and enter your payment information.
- Review your order details. Be sure you’ve applied any Gift Cards or promotional codes you would like to use on your order.
- Click ‘Place your order’.
- Once payment has gone through you will then receive an email with the order details, and a text that the order has been confirmed.
Can I pay using my Bonga Points?
Yes, you can. The rate of exchange to Kenyan Shillings will reflect at checkout.
What options do I have to make a Payment?
Do I need to create a defferent account for each store?
No you only log in once across the store and only sign up ones accross the store though each store will have different order and different checkout
What is the cost of delivery?
Our delivery services are based on three key factors; service type, weight, and destination. The cost will however be displayed when placing the order.
What happens if a product I ordered is out of stock?
Being a market place, sometimes, our sellers sell out very quickly on their stock. We put in our best effort to ensure that this does not happen. We commit to notifying you as soon as it happens and offer store credits or refunds in case there are no alternatives.