Be Part of the Conversation & Learn From Other Experts & Be Inspired by Stories Shared on Epepea
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn How it Works!
How do I register on Epepea?
To register as a user, please select store ( Use Google Chrome and
Mozilla Firefox browsers for the best experience )
Click on “New user” on the top right corner of Epepea website.
Provide your name and contact number, create a username with your email
address and a password. You will be requested to confirm password.
Then Create account.
For direct link register here
Do I have to create a new account if I already have an existing account?
When can I place my order?
You can place your order at any time. Deliveries however will be done as per the timelines noted on the check-out page.
What do I do in case I have forgotten my password?
Please visit the login page and click on the link next to ‘Forgot your password?’; enter
the details of the email address that you used when you first registered your account. (Remember to check “I am not a robot sign”)
We will email you a link to this email address which you can click on to reset your password.
If you are still unsuccessful in resetting your password, you may contact the Epepea Customer Support Team through email on email@example.com or chat.
Can I change my DELVERY ADDRESS information?
Yes, you can edit your shipping, billing and email addresses. Simply log in to your account, click ‘Manage your Address’ and then select the pencil icon
How do I place an order on Epepea?
Once you log on to www.Epepea.com, please select Shop after which you can search for items by;
- Searching for the products by keying the product on the ‘Search’ bar
- Browsing the ‘Category menu’
- Contacting Epepea Support Agents through the chat and request for the product(s) if you have a challenge in navigation
- Once you find the items, click the “Add to Cart” button. After adding the item to the cart, a popup on the side will appear, giving you the options to either continue shopping or to check out. You can also click on ‘My Cart’ to check out.
- If you have an account and have not logged on, you will be prompted to ‘Sign In’ to your account or if you do not have an account, you will be required to ‘Register’ and create a new account if this is your first order. You can also check out as a guest.
- Enter a ‘Shipping Address, choose a shipping method, and enter your payment information.
- Review your order details. Be sure you’ve applied any Gift Cards or promotional codes you would like to use on your order.
- Click ‘Place your order’.
- Once payment has gone through you will then receive an email with the order details, and a text that the order has been confirmed.
Welcome to Our Blog
Most recent posts
September 24th, 2021. Naivas opened its 76th store on Tuesday, September 21st, 2021 at Juja City Mall. This came after a long-time request from the residents of Juja. After thorough research and feasibility study, the fast-growing supermarket finally met customers’...
IS THE CURRENT RIFT BETWEEN RELIGIOUS GROUPS A RESULT OF THE CRUSADES? The crusades were wars fought because one religion thought it was superior to another. This has been the reason for too many wars about religion right down to today. The crusades refer to the long...
BRACE YOURSELF FOR TOUGH ECONOMIC TIMES. The prices of fuel in our beautiful motherland have been increased, again. Isn’t this just absurd? Things are getting out of hand and the common mwananchi is tired. Many Kenyans have taken to social media to lament about the...