Epepea is Kenya's fastest growing online supermarket that presents opportunities to both their customers and business owners on one platform. Epepea Online Supermarket provides business owners an opportunity to signup as vendors on the platform. This gives vendors a chance to sell their products online.
Signing up as a vendor on Epepea opens endless opportunities to sell for your business. You pay a Monthly fee of Kshs 3000 payable every 30 days.
Pay for 1 month @ ksh 3000
Pay for 6 months @ ksh9,000
Pay for 1 year @ ksh 12,000
Pay for more than a year by multiplying 3000 with the number of months you want to sell with Epepea.
Our rates are calculated at 5% of the item on sale. For example, an iron box which you are selling at 1500 our commission will be 5% which is Kshs 75, which will be deducted from the total sale. When you make a sale, you receive your kshs1425, which is less our 5% commission via Mpesa and Epepea will keep the 5%, (Which is kshs 75 in this case). Delivery fee is charged on the customer but handled by Epepea. Note, that we deliver within 3 hours for grocery items and 24 hours for other items , of the order being placed if it's within Nairobi and its environs. We do pick it up as per order so you need to have a convenient pick up point or shop.
This allows you as a seller to meet on one platform together with our customers who get to view your products from our platform and purchase it without necessarily having to move a muscle. Ensuring you get a higher customer turn-over purchasing your items. The big question is HOW DO I START SELLING ONLINE and Be Part of Epepea's Growing Vendor's list?
Below are the steps to take when signing up as a vendor to sell online on Epepea
- Log onto the website at Epepea and you will be directed to our home page.
- Above the menu bar, click on the link Start Selling.
- Input on the add to cart box the number of months you want to sell with epepea( the default number is 1 month)
- Add Vendor Fee to Cart on you top right click on proceed to checkout
- If you are already registered simply login. If not fill in the the registration details and click "Register"
Kindly check you email for a confirmation email from Epepea Ltd. This is to confirm you have setup your store successfully. Skipping this step will mean you will not be able to access your store online.
6. The confirmation link will redirect you back to where you were, check if all information is correct then click "finish" (You may choose to pay before clicking finish or after using the payment details provided) .
In case of any errors, feel free to contact us by using the live chat on the website or call us on 0789018507
From here, you as a seller can be able to add your products, check on orders regarding your products and add discounts to your products.
Check out our next post on how to add products successfully to your online store.
Thank you for choosing to be part of Epepea. We are happy to welcome you on board as part of the family.