MumAnakuita Phase 3 Facebook competition is back on!
Geisha has launched the third phase of MumAnakuita seeking to take you down the memory lane to unlock your childhood memories and remind you of the values your mum instilled in you when growing up.
"Love is the Greatest gift, let us help you say ‘Thank You Mum” your to Mum by giving her a special personalized Geisha gift hamper!" said Geisha in a statepemt.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE #MUMANAKUITA DIGITAL ACTIVATION
- The Participants must reside within the Republic of Kenya to participate in the #MumAnakuita Facebook Competition.
- This competition is only open to participants with valid Facebook accounts.
- Employees of Unilever Kenya Limited, Associate companies and their families are not eligible to participate in this competition.
- The competition will be run on our GEISHA KENYA Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/GeishaKE/
- Any Participant MUST like our GEISHA KENYA page for their entries to be valid.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Share your story of how your mum expresses her love to you .
- Post it in the comments sections on the GEISHA KENYA Facebook page posts related to this campaign.
- Tag your friends and use the hashtag #MumAnakuita. Only submissions with the hashtag will be valid.
- .Submissions with the most relevant childhood memories will automatically win our personalized Geisha mummy hamper.
- Competition will run from Monday 3rd September, 2019 to Friday 11th October 2019 at 11:59 pm.
- Any submissions made after 11th October, 2019, 11:59pm will not be eligible for consideration.
- Any person who had participated on the previous phases of #MumAnakuita facebook campaign and won a hamper ,w ill not get any award should they chose to participate in the Phase 3
- Winners will be announced through the GEISHA KENYA Facebook page and will be contacted through private messaging on the Facebook platform to confirm delivery of gifts to the address of their choice.