Being diagnosed with breast cancer or receiving the news that a relative or close friend has been diagnosed can be devastating and heartbreaking. There are many ways to offer a helping hand to victims of breast cancer. Sometimes, they just need to hear that someone cares about them. At times, the shock may be too much and you just don’t have the right words to say to them. Here is a compilation of encouraging messages. Pray for them, check on their mental health, and let them know that they can fight cancer. Patients need to hear the bright side of their dark situation. It can change their perspective of the illness. You can choose from the list list and find the most suitable lines for your loved ones.
- Stay strong for you and us. You are not alone. The journey is tough but we are here to cheer you on and support you. You are always in our prayers.
- When I look at you, I always see strength and you inspire me. I don’t know how many more you inspire but I know that you are a fighter, and breast cancer picked the wrong girl. Together, we will give cancer the boot.
- May the gracious and almighty God heal you. May the pain become less and the hopes more, may you find mew strength every morning, may love surround you in all corners, and may all your dreams come true. I am sending you a prayer of hope, that someday everything will work out fine for you. May God cure you with his kindness.
- Regardless of this devastating news, we are hopeful for a better tomorrow. Do not cry when the sun sets, for the night allows you to see the stars.
- Living life and facing the world with a smile is close to impossible when you are feeling discouraged. There will be an end to cancer someday. Do not let go of the hope for a better tomorrow. You are stronger than you think.
- Millions of people are diagnosed with breast cancer every year. Some give up, and some fight bravely. They go on with life, pursue their careers and be happy with their families. I am glad that you are among the many who have chosen to fight. I am proud of you for that!
- It’s not easy to live life sometimes and face the world with a smile when you’re feeling discouraged. There will be an end to this disease. Never give up hope!
- Never let the hope fade away from your heart. You are braver than you think!
- I admire the courage and strength you have shown as you have battled breast cancer. You are an inspiration and strength for many. Stay strong!
- No matter what happens now, always remember that you are a survivor, not a victim. Praying to God for your fast cure!
- Hope is the staircase that connects breast cancer to a speedy recovery. Don’t give up your courage to fight cancer, wish you will be a great survivor of breast cancer.
- Did you know that breast cancer is a word and not a sentence? It is not a sentence of losing hope, living in misery, or suffering. Your current situation is not your final destination.
- Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet to come.
- At times, it is good to forget the world and just think of yourself. You have always offered a helping hand to many people. It is time to focus on yourself now. Forget about your worries and other people’s worries and concentrate on getting better. Forget your worries and focus on taking care of yourself now.
- When I learned that you had breast cancer, my heart was shattered. But then I remembered; breast cancer is not a death sentence. You always make a positive impact on my life. Our friendship is like a valuable piece of jewel. I am with you in prayers. You will not walk this path alone.
- Life after being diagnosed with breast cancer involves; sleeping, traveling, eating, singing, laughing, writing, dancing, working, going to movies, meeting up with friends, and so much more. Yes, it is worth living for. It is a life worth fighting for.
- The path to healing from breast cancer can be thorny, rocky, and foggy but rest assured that you will reach recovery very soon. It may not happen within a day or a week, but UI prays that every passing day comes with a big step of recovery.
- You are almost at your destination, my courageous fighter. Every day you are one step closer to the finish line. You will get there soon. If you ever feel you can’t keep pushing, turn your head to the side and look at us. We are here to make sure you arrive safely. We will bring the water you need to stay hydrated, the emotional support to see you going, and a shoulder to lean so you won’t have to bear the burden all alone.
You can also get a mug for a victim to let them know that you are thinking about them. The mugs are available at
They go for KES 500 and delivery is free within Nairobi.